Please forgive me for saying this to the world: I think our little girl is beautiful, adorable, lovely, perfect...you get the point. We tell her this all the time. At some point I'll have to teach her that she can't repeat this to other people, because I don't believe in "tooting your own horn," but I want her to know that we adore her and always will. We look at her and can't help but feel overwhelmed with love and joy. She is just the best baby...seriously don't get me started. Thank you for adoring our sweet little girl and for all the compliments. We really are humble people, so we sincerely appreciate your kind words. And if I'm being honest...we agree ;)
meet sophie
lounging and watching some tv
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! She IS a beautiful girl, and you are perfectly right to tell her so! :-) I know God appreciates it when we completely enjoy the gifts (our children) that He has given us!
~Rachel B.
No Brandi, I think you are right... she is absolutely precious, beautiful and PERFECT! I can't believe how big she is already!!! It is hard to believe that she was a preemie!! I am sure that she is exceeding all the doctor's expectations already!
Oh and I just LOVE her chubby little cheeks!!!!
Post a Comment