We started this week by meeting friends for lunch at Olive Garden. Regrettably, I did not get a picture of the whole group. Sorry about that, I'm so used to only taking pictures of Hannah. I'll do better next time. We both had a great time. I was nervous about taking her to a public place, but she did awesome. So look out for us Owasso and maybe Tulsa on a good day. You won't be able to miss us, because Hannah doesn't mind speaking up and letting everyone know that we are there.
Hannah wondering why this photographer's approach is so different than Mommy's
Hannah and Mommy have the photo shoot down to an art
Mommy wasn't sharing any of her yummy food...at least not in solid form
back home and ready for a good nap
4 comments:
We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again soon! Kala
Cute! How fun! The time has come ;)
She is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!! thanks for sharing her with us...we love Hannah - and you - so much!! Hannah was perfectly behaved, which is not at all surprising! Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment