I struggled to come up with something really creative this week. I tried to think about black and white objects around the house that Hannah enjoys playing with. And then it hit me--the tv remote! For those of you who know my husband, it won't surprise you to know we have a really nice universal remote. It has a fancy little screen with icons next to the control options. I had to have a tutorial to learn to use it and between you and I, I don't watch tv in the bedroom because I still haven't learned to use that remote. Well miss Hannah is a fan of the tv remote. She's so smart, she actually manages to use it correctly. The other morning she pressed the right button and the tv came on. She looked right up at it as if that was her plan all along. This morning she pressed the right button and the lights came all the way on. I immediately sent Quarter a text to tell him our daughter really is a genius. You see the remote controls the lights, but there are different lighting settings depending on what activity you select. So it's not just a simple as turning the lights on. She made all the right selections. Oh and I guess I should mention, the remote is black and white... :)



1 comments:
cute!
Post a Comment