I'm not a photographer, so I'm not sure this picture is a true representation of backlight. The idea of backlight was not on my mind when I took this picture. We had stopped at the park, while we were out running errands. I was happy I had the camera with us and I was able to get some fun shots. You can't see her face clearly, but you can tell she's having fun.
ive seen these post but can't comment from work for some reason. this is a fantastic back lit picture. i'm pretty amazed. love how you got the sky and sun! and it's fun shot!
I've moved!
-
When I started this blog I spent all this time figuring out what to call
it. I settled on "and a mom" because - at the time - I didn't want to be
JUST a mo...
shakeology | 3 day cleanse
-
so if you been around a while...you might have noticed i like a project or
challenge. im not always successful but my initial intentions are always
good.
...
1 comments:
ive seen these post but can't comment from work for some reason. this is a fantastic back lit picture. i'm pretty amazed. love how you got the sky and sun! and it's fun shot!
Post a Comment