Since this week's theme is independence, now might be the perfect time to explain why there is so much time between my last few posts. Our little Hannah is growing up. Let me just say for those of you, like me, who had no idea how life changes once babies reach the toddler stage--it changes a lot! So basically we've been busy. And by "we", I mean Hannah. She's been busy growing, learning, exploring and discovering. Me, I've been busy making sure there are no serious injuries in the process. I will say that this new stage is lots of fun. I love watching the "light bulb" go off when she learns something new. She saying and understanding more words. She taking more steps unassisted. In many ways, she is becoming more independent.
These pictures are from our trip to the Gilcrease Museum today...
I've moved!
-
When I started this blog I spent all this time figuring out what to call
it. I settled on "and a mom" because - at the time - I didn't want to be
JUST a mo...
12 years ago
2 comments:
Such a cute outfit - but, she would look cute in anything
agree with erica and can hardly believe how much and fast she has grown! love our hannah!
Post a Comment