Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

52 Fridays: Earth

One of Hannah's favorite activities is looking out the window. Of course she likes to bang on it or kiss her reflection, but sometimes she just looks. It's so sweet. Last night Quarter and I were watching TV and there was a bird on the patio. He mentioned how the bird was hanging out and I said I wish birds would come visit when Hannah is looking out, but then I'm thinking she might scare them away. Well this morning, the Lord answered my prayers. Hannah and I were in the guest room and I looked out the window and saw a gaggle of geese. (Yep, I had to look up the term for a group of geese.) I was so excited to share that with her. They were walking down the sidewalk, so they were far enough away that we didn't scare them off. She just watched them walk and eat. It was really peaceful. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment