I had to blog today because I took too many good pictures that I had to share.
We had a fun filled day today. We made it to the library for story time. And since we had the new double stroller (makes my life so much easier), we took time to get some books on black history.
After nap time, we went to the park to play. Hannah had energy to burn and the weather was beautiful. QJ was content to sit in the carrier and chew on the straps. I was just happy he was happy.
Here are my favorite pictures. Just from today. ;) (I take tons of pics everyday. I usually have around 2,000 on my phone at all times. They are just so cute!!)
I've moved!
-
When I started this blog I spent all this time figuring out what to call
it. I settled on "and a mom" because - at the time - I didn't want to be
JUST a mo...
12 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment