Hannah really gets a kick out of touching different textures. She has to touch the brick whenever we come in or go out of the house. She likes to scratch and touch the texture on our walls. She loves her little NooNoo wool mini blanket. (Thanks Kala!)
I was just starting this post when Hannah woke up from her nap. I was able to get some pics of her exploring some of these textures.
She's also exploring new textures in food. Yesterday she tried beets and really enjoyed them.
I've moved!
-
When I started this blog I spent all this time figuring out what to call
it. I settled on "and a mom" because - at the time - I didn't want to be
JUST a mo...
12 years ago
1 comments:
so cute. the twins have that first carters onesie. they got it for their bday last yr.
perfect for texture.
luv the shot of her on her belly and i luv that she loves beets. aunt hope does NOT.
Post a Comment