Okay this week's theme stumped me. I couldn't think of a way to relate "vintage" to miss Hannah. In fact the only thing that comes to mind when I think of vintage is
The Vintage Pearl. I'm a fan of their jewelry and I was super excited when my best friends got me a necklace with my Hannah's name and birthstone. I love it and I wear it all the time. Hannah is also a fan, but for a different reason. She enjoys chewing on it. It's actually like a pacifier. She's content to lick on my necklace for as long as I'll allow it. Works great in church. :)
1 comments:
The Vintage Pearl is one of my favorites too! I have a Jae necklace that I wear all the time. I also just got a new necklace with coordinates and a compass with a heart since he is still in Seoul.
I think that Hannah has excellant taste - just like her mom!
Kala
Post a Comment