I wanted to do a Father's Day post, but we were too busy enjoying our family time. Quarter doesn't read my blog (to my knowledge) so I'm not going to do a tribute to him here. (Although I do believe he's an awesome father. I appreciate the fact that he adores our baby girl, that he loves spending time with her, that he works so hard to take care of us. He is doing an amazing job of being Hannah's poppa. A father-daughter bond is unlike any other. It blesses me to see them enjoy one another.) With that said, I just wanted to share some
never before seen pictures of Quarter and Hannah.
waking Poppa up from his Sunday nap
trying on Poppa's work hat
grabbing the ceiling fan chain...something she can only reach when Poppa is holding her
watching Poppa blow bubbles during her first pool party on Father's Day
1 comments:
So sweet. What a pair
Post a Comment