Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy little Hannah

Last Monday Hannah turned 11 months old. That means one month until her first birthday. That means I only have one month to do all the things I said I was going to do by her first birthday. So I decided I was going to start working out. I really had good intentions. I had spent time thinking about how I could add a workout to my day. I reminded myself that if I just get started, it'll be easy to get back on the wagon. I was ready to go. As if Hannah knew I wanted to exercise more, she turned up her busyness. She's such a sweetheart. She's so much more mobile now. She's crawling and pulling up and getting into EVERYTHING. (I'm not yelling, just emphasizing). We are way overdo to baby proof the house and she is making sure I'm aware of this. So while I haven't gotten back on the treadmill or pulled out my workout DVD, I am counting chasing her around as a workout. I hope it gets me the results I want by her birthday. :)






She sat in her chair all by herself, but she needed help getting out



1 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

these are soo cute...and that last one...just hilarious..

Post a Comment